Pricing and Promotions allows brands to track brand and competitive product prices, providing an understanding of longer-term trends and relative market positioning.
- Identify the source of major price movements, including which channel partners are leaders and which are followers
- Support channel negotiations by using pricing history
- Anticipate pricing lifecycle trends to help forecast sales by using price history data from previous product launches
- Quickly identify potential pricing mistakes so that they can be addressed
- Monitor retail channel promotions to ensure that they are executed as agreed
- Understand market dynamics in order to reposition or reprice products to gain sales
See the current prices for your products across retail channels.
Identify pricing on retail channels, including marketplaces.
First Mover Analysis
Find out which retailers are pricing leaders and followers.
Understand pricing for each variation.
Data is tracked from the start of your service; you don’t need to store Excel files.
Detailed reports and dashboards are available for your analysis or you can use third party dashboards with our API.
We let you know when there are large price drops.