Assortment Visibility helps multi-channel brands monitor product availability and assortment across online channels to identify issues that may lead to lost sales.
- Understand SKU presence to ensure that retail partners are distributing the negotiated assortment and that exclusivities are respected
- Protect sales by quickly identifying low-stock or critical out-of-stock situations for top-selling products
- Monitor the Buy Box and receive notifications when you lose it
- Address the grey market by identifying unauthorized sellers of your products
- Identify new distribution opportunities based on competitive assortments and find untapped category subsegments
See where your products are and where they’re not.
Buy Box Tracking
See when you lose the Buy Box and who is taking it.
Third Party Seller Tracking
Keep an eye on aggressive sellers of your brand’s products.
Understand availability for each variation.
Multiple Stock Statuses Support
Understand products on limited stock, pre-order, etc.
Data is tracked from the start of your service; you don’t need to store Excel files.
Detailed reports and dashboards are available for your analysis or you can use third party dashboards with our API.
We let you know when products go out of stock.