Why attend ChannelAdvisor Connect 2020?
Simply put, it’s free.
This year, join ChannelAdvisor’s team of e-commerce experts and Connect sponsors from the comfort of your home — or your (work-from-home) office.
That’s right. ChannelAdvisor Connect 2020 has gone virtual, and that means you get more:
- More cutting-edge content focused on the e-commerce challenges and opportunities that are affecting brands and retailers today.
- More attendees than ever before – with nearly two thousand e-commerce professionals registered from 60 countries around the world.
- More than a dozen information-packed sessions featuring insights from two dozen heavy hitters in the e-commerce game.
- More trusted ChannelAdvisor partners ready to connect and strategise with you.
- More answers to your live questions to help inform your next steps in the final quarter of the year and beyond!
And that’s not all…
Dynamic speakers that will blow your mind
Since ChannelAdvisor Connect 2020 is free of charge this year, that means every seat is a front-row seat. So prepare to have your mind – and your typical e-commerce strategy – blown by major players across the industry. We’re talking about the highly reputable and respected experts who can’t wait to weigh in on the current state of e-commerce, and offer you actionable steps to help scale your business, grow your brand on Amazon or find success on Google, just to name a few.
ChannelAdvisor CEO David Spitz will deliver a kickoff keynote that sets the stage for some of the biggest industry names at ChannelAdvisor Connect. Spitz will lead an informative and thought-provoking ‘State of E-Commerce’ fireside chat with:
- ASICS America’s Sean Condon, Senior Director, Direct to Consumer, eCommerce & Retail Stores
- PepsiCo’s Rob Cassidy, Vice President, Head of eCommerce Strategic Capabilities and Direct Business
- eBay’s Jordan Sweetnam, Senior Vice President and General Manager, North American Market
- Walmart’s Jeff Clementz, Vice President, General Manager Marketplaces & Commerce Platforms
No doubt, these powerhouse professionals will make for the perfect start to ChannelAdvisor’s two-day virtual event.
Industry insights to help improve your business
Stay connected following the keynote address, and be sure to bring your insatiable curiosity and burning e-commerce questions to the live Q & A with industry leaders Jason Goldberg and Scot Wingo, ChannelAdvisor’s co-founder. The Jason & Scot Show Live will focus on brands going direct to consumers— and what the emerging trend could mean for your business – and your competitors – as you both navigate the unpredictable future of commerce.
From marketing to mastering doorstep deliveries, a series of on-demand workshops will be available on your schedule during and after the conference. Among them, a deep dive into advertising trends and tactics, led by Sonya Hober, Senior Partner Manager, Amazon Advertising.
Ahead of the holiday rush, connect with Cody DeArmond, Director of Sales at ShipStation, a preferred ChannelAdvisor partner, and learn how to consistently deliver on your fulfillment promises.
Each year, ChannelAdvisor Connect aims to provide new strategies that your business can use right away. Whether in-person or virtual, ChannelAdvisor Connect is committed to bringing together the industry’s most knowledgeable experts to cover a menu of topics to help brands and retailers seeking real solutions, including:
- Exploring the roadmap to e-commerce success
- How to expand your business at scale
- Key products to monitor as a brand
- Fashion focused marketplaces
- Growing your brand on Amazon
Now more than ever, amid the pandemic and the subsequent economic fallout, brands and retailers need best-in-class solution providers such as ChannelAdvisor and our deep bench of partners who cover the gamut of e-commerce.
It’s no secret that ChannelAdvisor has some of the deepest, longest-standing relationships with Amazon, Google, Facebook, eBay, and other key players. Much of the insider knowledge shared at Connect isn’t likely to be found anywhere else, making it one of the most anticipated industry events.
It’s never been easier with a quick click to gain direct access to a spectrum of e-commerce leaders for free.
Networking with Industry Experts and Peers
Bottom line: we want you to stay connected — literally and virtually.
In addition to taking full advantage of ChannelAdvisor’s partner ecosystem, Connect is all about networking opportunities. While you won’t trade notes during in-person sessions or talk shop over a quick break between workshops, there are still plenty of opportunities to meet and greet with experts and your industry peers.
This year, live Q & A sessions are the perfect places to engage and listen to other like-minded professionals. The ‘Ask the Expert’ breakout sessions remain a mainstay of the ChannelAdvisor Connect experience. Instead of in-person meetings, you can register to meet virtually with ChannelAdvisor’s experts to discover best practices and innovative new strategies.
Our support of your e-commerce success is unwavering. It’s one of many reasons why we can’t wait to see you tomorrow and Thursday. Don’t wait, reserve your access pass today.
After all, it’s free!