As we get closer to the opening keynote of Catalyst Europe, stay tuned to this blog for Catalyst stories, announcements and event tips.
There’s less than five weeks to go until the best and brightest of the e-commerce world come together in London for Catalyst Europe.
We’re excited about the line-up for this year’s event and we hope you are too! It’s going to be a busy day filled with opportunities to network, learn and be inspired by some of the brightest minds shaping the industry.
But Catalyst isn’t just about the keynote speakers and roundtable sessions. What makes the event so worthwhile is the attendees. The people that come every year are the pinnacle of the conference, and help shape each other’s experiences. Every attendee, regardless of their industry or expertise, come together at Catalyst Europe to stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
Here are five types of people that you can expect to meet at Catalyst this year:
- The Channel-Focused Crowd: These folks have a laser-like focus on what it takes to succeed on a given channel: Marketplaces, digital marketing, social commerce… they know what they want and they go after it. You’ll likely find them cornering keynote speakers to pick their brains on their areas of expertise. Another likely hangout are the roundtables — find them there looking for tips and tricks to boost their channel sales.
- Everything E-Commerce Experts: Rather than being focused on one channel, these people are responsible for the whole e-commerce function in their business. They brought their entire team so that they can divide and conquer the breakout sessions and soak up as much e-commerce know-how as possible. You’ll find them at the ChannelAdvisor stand picking the team’s brains on every aspect of e-commerce.
- Big Brands: Some brands are learning how to better sell direct to consumers, others are learning how to better sell through retail partners — but all of them are learning how to increase brand awareness and improve success with their retailer partners. That’s why they’re usually spotted camped out in the Catalyst Sponsor area during networking breaks, speaking to retailers.
- Ecosystem Sponsors: Need a partner for pretty much any area of e-commerce? These companies are here to help you out. Whether you need an edge in logistics, payments, marketplaces, they have the tips to help you optimise. They’re easy to find: catch them in the Catalyst Sponsor area, in the keynotes and speaking at roundtables.
- ChannelAdvisor Experts: Our team love talking all things e-commerce! ChannelAdvisor experts can be found just about anywhere during the event, and we’ll gladly chat to you about the most pressing e-commerce trends, the latest in channel updates, optimisation strategies and more!
Which category will you fall in to? Come along to Catalyst and find out! However, time’s running out to secure your spot — Register today!
Going as a group? Register three or more people for 25% off conference passes.