Advanced advertising really isn’t an option for sellers any more.
Amazon, Google and Facebook are three of the most competitive digital ad sites in the UK. Listing and promoting products isn’t enough. To actually be seen and reach customers, while maintaining a realistic ad budget, you need to know the features available to you and develop a strategy that you’re constantly evolving.
And that’s why it’s so important to take the time to really understand the ad features on these platforms, how they can be leveraged in your campaigns, and why it’s important to go back and continuously test them.
If you’re looking for new ways to increase visibility and build smarter campaigns across these highly competitive sites, check out a few of the slides from our recent webinar: The Big 3: Advanced Advertising Strategies for Amazon, Facebook & Google.
During the webinar, three client strategy managers on our Managed Services team took a deep dive into cutting-edge strategies for Amazon Advertising, Google Shopping and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads, including:
- Advanced mining techniques for search terms
- Product targeting features, dynamic bidding and placement modifiers
Facebook Dynamic Product Ads
- Expanding retargeting ads with broad audience targeting
- Using Facebook ads to drive online search
- Creating a sustainable Google Shopping structure
- Query-driven campaigns, automated bidding and importing into Bing
Want the full presentation? Watch the on-demand recording and download the slides.