The 7,5 billion € turnover group, Fnac Darty, is the second e-commerce destination in France. We drive 20% of our turnover through our websites. Our company was created back in mid-50’s and grew to become a key reference on the French market. Actually, one out of two French customers is a customer of ours with over 500 shops in France. With more than 20 million unique visitors per months, selling on our platform guarantees renown on the French market for Marketplace sellers.
Darty is mainly known for being a quality-oriented company, more so thanks to our motto “Le contrat de confiance” – the truth contract. Indeed, we sell premium products and brands to higher-purchasing-power customers. We are a French leader in the large and small house appliances market, which represents 22% of our turnover.
Why choose to sell on Darty.com?
- You will boost your visibility on the French market through a leading website on its key markets – high tech, house appliances and home categories.
- You will have a fully personalised back office, from setting your own pricing policies to your delivery costs
- You will have support from our dedicated teams at every stage, from the on-boarding process to the day-to-day relations
- You will have the opportunity to take part in our commercial animations for free (under some conditions)
- You will have no referral fees, only a monthly fee and commissions on sales based on your products’ categories
- You will be associated with a great quality image company
What can you sell on Darty.com?
- Large and small appliances
- Hightech products – from smartphones and computers to headphones and cameras
- New, used, and refurbished products
- Home furniture, bedding, and decoration
- DIY and gardening products
- Sport materials – fitness and outdoor recreation
Thanks to our partnership with ChannelAdvisor, we will offer you the first 4 months of subscription.
Join us and be associated with one of the French e commerce leader.