Leading multichannel commerce platform steadily builds global reach, adding support for 27 new channels, along with enhanced reporting and analytics
London, UK – 05 August 2021 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, unveiled new enhancements to its multichannel commerce platform designed to help brands and retailers expand their audience reach, improve the consumer shopping experience, and increase product visibility to drive online sales. ChannelAdvisor’s e-commerce experts will showcase these new capabilities in a webinar scheduled for August 10 at 11 a.m. EDT/ 4 p.m. BST.
“Some of the dramatic shifts that we’ve seen in consumer behaviour are here to stay, requiring brands and retailers to adopt smart strategies to win the sale. This release allows businesses to elevate their brand presence, optimise their operations and engage online shoppers – when, where and how they shop,” explains Steve Frechette, vice president of product management at ChannelAdvisor. “Once again, we’re especially excited to offer brands and retailers more opportunities globally to get their products in front of active buyers across a diverse spectrum of sales channels, search engines, social and retail sites. It’s not too late to get started on these channels in preparation for the busiest time of the year.”
Ahead of peak season, brands and retailers can take advantage of ChannelAdvisor’s new e-commerce solutions to:
Deliver Seamless Shopping Experiences
- Shoppable Media Pickup and Delivery: ChannelAdvisor has expanded its Shoppable Media offering for brands seeking faster, more convenient purchase options for digitally-savvy consumers. In addition to directing purchase-ready shoppers to authorized stores and retail sites, brands using Buy Online can display retailers offering curbside pickup or in-store delivery.
- Shoppable Media Multi-Brand Widget: Brands aiming to give buyers more choice and flexibility in their shopping experience can leverage the ChannelAdvisor Multi-Brand Widget. Through this feature, sellers can promote multiple brands, countries, and products in a single Shoppable Media widget experience.
Provide Full Visibility and Deeper Product Insight
- ChannelAdvisor Product Tags: ChannelAdvisor’s newest workflow solution offers sellers more visibility within their product catalogue, helping to inform critical business decisions. Brands and retailers can monitor and segment their products through system-defined insights, such as new arrivals, top sellers, recent restocks, and products that are recently out of stock.
Diversify Selling Channels to Gain More Consumers
As the leading multichannel commerce platform, brands and retailers rely on ChannelAdvisor’s extensive network of global marketplace integrations, including vertical-specific channels, to reach more buyers and help accelerate online sales. With the recent addition of more than 20 new integrations, ChannelAdvisor now supports over 190 channels, including:
- Click To Collect (US)
- Joom (expanded support for US, ES, DE, IT and NL)
- Maisons du Monde (FR)
- MyUS (US and UK)
- PC Componentes (ES)
- Privalia (IT and ES)
- Rakuten (JP)
- Showroom Prive (FR)
- Westfield (AU)
- Zalando (expanded support for EE, LV, HR, SK, LT and SI)
New 1P Channel Expansions:
- Chewy (US)
- Home Depot (CA)
- Lowe’s (CA)
- Myer (AU)
- Penny (DE)
- Petco (US)
More to Explore
From inspiration to conversion, brands and retailers can accelerate digital transformation by leveraging ChannelAdvisor’s platform at every stage of the consumer journey. To learn more, register to attend the webinar “Channeladvisor August 2021 Product Release: Expanded Solutions & Enhanced Shopping Experiences” on August 10 at 11 a.m. ET/ 4 p.m. BST hosted by product marketing managers Greg Ives and Bradley Hearn. ChannelAdvisor’s e-commerce specialists will provide an in-depth look at the latest enhancements. Attendees can explore new solutions to help:
- Create fast, frictionless customer experiences to help build a loyal customer base through ChannelAdvisor’s new expansion of its multichannel suite of solutions, including Shoppable Media Pick Up and Delivery and Shoppable Media Multi-Brand Widget.
- Engage more online shoppers through new emerging marketplaces and first-party dropship connections
- Streamline inventory and order management for peak performance with help from ChannelAdvisor Product Tags
For more details about ChannelAdvisor, visit ChannelAdvisor’s blog, follow ChannelAdvisor on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor, like ChannelAdvisor on Facebook and connect with ChannelAdvisor on LinkedIn.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading multichannel commerce platform whose mission is to connect and optimise the world’s commerce. For over two decades, ChannelAdvisor has helped brands and retailers worldwide improve their online performance by expanding sales channels, connecting with consumers across the entire buying cycle, optimising their operations for peak performance, and providing actionable analytics to improve competitiveness. Thousands of customers depend on ChannelAdvisor to securely power their e-commerce operations on channels such as Amazon, eBay, Zalando, Google, Facebook, and hundreds more. For more information visit www.channeladvisor.com.
For media enquiries, please email us at: