E-Commerce Solution Delivers New Capabilities to Help Sellers Improve Marketing, Selling and Fulfilling
Research Triangle Park, NC – September 28, 2017 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced new platform capabilities to help customers strengthen their business operations and propel growth in a competitive market. The theme of company’s second release this year is “Connecting Commerce through Marketing, Selling and Fulfilling” and focuses on ways to help sellers compete with improved marketing capabilities, enhanced pricing solutions and predictive demand forecasting.
“Our customers are facing critical challenges orchestrating the consumer’s path to purchase–whether that’s offering differentiated marketing messages and compelling pricing or accurately forecasting demand,” said Mark Vandegrift, vice president of product management, Marketplaces at ChannelAdvisor. “This new release delivers tools and innovative technology that help sellers differentiate their offerings to their customers and scale their businesses.” Included within the release, ChannelAdvisor’s Price Manager helps improve a seller’s price strategy. “Pricing is certainly the most important factor to a potential buyer and Price Manager has allowed us to price seamlessly across all our channels.” said Joe Sager, director of operations at Sports By Sager, Inc.
New innovations that help retailers and branded manufacturers manage customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle include:
- Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) – Vendors that effectively manage their AMS spend (or investments) are well positioned to win business. According to Bloomreach, over 55% of product searches start on Amazon, which means that advertising on Amazon is a must have, not a nice to have to reach shoppers. ChannelAdvisor’s AMS integration offers a rich solution that can help save time, optimize ad placement and offer business insights through valuable custom reports. With an integration into Amazon’s API, ChannelAdvisor can assist customers in managing their AMS accounts, allowing them to have more access to data and enable automated bidding, suggested keywords, and bulk change management.
- Price Manager – ChannelAdvisor’s Price Manager helps sellers with their pricing strategy across marketplaces and webstores. This new pricing technology supports sellers as they work to become more competitive by creating a successful multi-channel pricing strategy. ChannelAdvisor’s Price Manager simplifies the management and execution of complex pricing rules as part of the overall pricing strategy to help sellers remain competitive. “Price Manager should be seen as a necessity for sellers. It has helped us gain margin and stay competitive through the use of multiple repricers.” said Joe Caldwell, e-commerce manager, SIM Supply, Inc.
- Demand Forecaster – Using data gathered from over 70 different marketplaces, ChannelAdvisor’s Demand Forecaster uniquely provides critical insights into product-level demand by supplying a target forecast to inform data-driven, tactical inventory decisions. With ChannelAdvisor’s proprietary algorithm sellers can leverage machine learning to create targeted product inventory forecasts that suggest how many units the seller may want to source, how much inventory the seller may want to keep on hand, what quantity the seller may want to supply to Third-Party Fulfillment, and the answers to a host of other important strategic questions that can improve sales while limiting risk and exposure.
- Support for eBay Guaranteed Delivery – Using this feature formalizes what millions of eBay buyers already experience: Fast, reliable fulfillment for millions of orders, many of which ship for free. Now, eBay shoppers will be able to filter out search results based on guaranteed delivery days.
- Seller Fulfilled Prime in UK and Germany – ChannelAdvisor has extended this program to the UK and Germany. Seller Fulfilled Prime allows sellers on Amazon Marketplace to offer products with Prime badging, without having to utilize Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). The Seller Fulfilled Prime program can enable sellers to increase their sales by gaining access to the Prime customer base as long as they uphold the commitment to maintain the high quality bar Amazon has set.
To learn more about ChannelAdvisor’s expanded product release, register to attend our webinar on Tuesday, October 10th at 8am PDT, 11am EDT | 4pm BST. During the webinar, Jonathan Laverentz, product marketing manager and Gregg Shupe, senior product marketing manager, ChannelAdvisor, will provide an in-depth look at the newest tools, insights and functionality now available in this product release.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading multichannel commerce platform whose mission is to connect and optimise the world’s commerce. For over two decades, ChannelAdvisor has helped brands and retailers worldwide improve their online performance by expanding sales channels, connecting with consumers across the entire buying cycle, optimising their operations for peak performance, and providing actionable analytics to improve competitiveness. Thousands of customers depend on ChannelAdvisor to securely power their e-commerce operations on channels such as Amazon, eBay, Zalando, Google, Facebook, and hundreds more. For more information visit www.channeladvisor.com.
For media enquiries, please email us at: