ChannelAdvisor Connector for Magento® (“the Connector”) provides transmission of product and order data between the Magento platform and the Customer’s ChannelAdvisor account.
The Connector includes the following features:
- Test suite to test for compatibility of the connector with your Magento store.
- Full product catalog sync from Magento to ChannelAdvisor once daily
- Product availability and price sync from Magento to ChannelAdvisor every 30 minutes
- Order import from ChannelAdvisor to Magento every 30 minutes
- Shipment tracking update from Magento to ChannelAdvisor every 30 minutes
To use the Connector a Customer will need to provide their Magento Admin URL to ChannelAdvisor. The Customer is responsible for the configuration of the Connector within their Magento store.
Restrictions and Assumptions
- The Connector only supports the “Magento-as-hub” model. In this model, Magento is the system of record for catalog, product information, and orders. Catalog and inventory/price updates flow from Magento to ChannelAdvisor – and orders flow from ChannelAdvisor to Magento. This connector will not support the reverse model in which ChannelAdvisor is the hub.
- Product Data, including quantity and price, will only sync one-way, from Magento to ChannelAdvisor, not both directions.
- The Connector does not process refunds or cancellations.
- Only shipment carrier information from the “Shipping Information Carrier” field can be mapped to ChannelAdvisor.
- The date shipped may only be set to the “Date Shipped” in Magento. This cannot be customized.
- The tracking number will only be sent from the “Shipping Information Number” field in Magento. This cannot be customized.
- Only one shipment per order is supported
Terms and Conditions
Subject to payment of applicable Fees and compliance with applicable usage restrictions, ChannelAdvisor hereby grants, and Customer accepts, a limited, nonexclusive, nonassignable, revocable, nontransferable license, without right to sublicense, to access and use the Connector. The Connector constitutes ChannelAdvisor Technology as that term is defined in the Agreement.
The license for the Connector is effective as of the associated SOW Effective Date and continues for twelve (12) months (“Initial Term”) or for such other period as is detailed in the SOW. Thereafter, the license renews automatically for successive one-year periods (“Renewal Term(s)”) (Initial Term and Renewal Term, each a “Term”) unless either party gives written notice to the other party at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or respective Renewal Term, that it does not wish to auto-renew the license. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license granted for the Connector shall terminate automatically upon expiration or termination of the applicable SOW for the ChannelAdvisor offering with which the Connector is used. ChannelAdvisor reserves the right to discontinue the Connector as of the end of Customer’s then-current Term. The Connector may include functionality which will cause the Connector to stop working upon (a) Customer’s breach of the license; (b) discontinuance of Magento’s distribution mechanism or other Magento functionality that operates in conjunction with the Connector; or (c) upon expiration of the Term if payment is not received by ChannelAdvisor prior to such date. This functionality shall not constitute a virus or otherwise be construed as malware or detrimental code for purposes of the Agreement. ChannelAdvisor is not obligated to keep the Connector operational if Customer is in breach of the Agreement, has not paid any undisputed amounts due under the Agreement, or if ChannelAdvisor is prevented from doing so by the acts or omissions of third parties outside of ChannelAdvisor’s control and ChannelAdvisor shall not be responsible for damages caused by the resulting interruption. Upon any expiration or termination, Customer shall delete and destroy the Connector and all copies of related Documentation. The parties agree that ChannelAdvisor may push automatic modifications to the Connector functionality to Customer without prior notice.
The Connector may be used solely in accordance with its Documentation and only as detailed herein. The Connector is ChannelAdvisor’s proprietary and Confidential Information and may not be shared with any third party, including a third party e-commerce technology provider. Customer may use the Connector only in combination with the ChannelAdvisor Platform. Customer may not use the Connector for the purpose of using or developing a product or service, or assisting another in its efforts to use or develop a product or service,that competes with ChannelAdvisor offerings, or for bringing an intellectual property claim against ChannelAdvisor.
ChannelAdvisor does not provide installation and configuration services for the Connector. Documentation for the Connector may be found on the ChannelAdvisor online Strategy and Support Center located at https://ssc.channeladvisor.com (“SSC”). ChannelAdvisor has no liability to Customer for failures based on functionality not provided by ChannelAdvisor, or for compatibility issues or operation problems with the Connector that result from changes made by Magento or other third parties, or for actions Customer takes in reliance on those changes.The Connector contains elements of open source software code. If Customer modifies this open source code, those modifications may render it incompatible with future releases of the Connector, and ChannelAdvisor takes no responsibility for supporting such modified aspects. If any Customer modification causes adverse consequences to the Connector, any other code, or related functionality with which the Connector operates, ChannelAdvisor will not be liable for such consequences and ChannelAdvisor will not support such modifications or related functionality.
Magento is a registered mark of Magento, Inc. All rights reserved.