Description: The ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing Module allows a Customer to manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and providers from a single interface. Programs include product listing ads, paid search, comparison shopping engines, paid social, and hundreds of other feed destinations. Features include performance reporting, campaign management, bid management, among other advanced features. Where Customer has been granted Self-Service access to Flex Feeds only in the applicable SOW, Customer may only access the Flex Feed functionality of the Digital Marketing Module.
Dependencies: To use the Digital Marketing Module a Customer must properly install the tracking pixel functionality, which is necessary to track performance of metrics such as GMV. As a condition of using the Digital Marketing Module or associated Services, Customer agrees that correct tracking pixels will be installed and Customer will ensure that accurate order value information is passed to ChannelAdvisor to track GMV. Customer shall not take any actions to circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, ChannelAdvisor’s ability to track GMV.
For Services that involve campaign management, Customer agrees that: (a) all Customer product listings and transactions on the Network Site or Flex Feed destination selected in an SOW must be routed through the ChannelAdvisor Platform and/or Services; (b) any transaction that Customer concludes on the Network Site or Flex Feed destination described in an SOW, whether or not it is processed by the ChannelAdvisor Platform and/or Services, is subject to inclusion in the calculation of GMV, notwithstanding anything in the Agreement to the contrary; and (c) Customer is obligated to record the transactions in the ChannelAdvisor Platform or notify ChannelAdvisor of any transactions not recorded in the ChannelAdvisor Platform for any reason whatsoever. ChannelAdvisor has the right to audit Customer’s compliance with the foregoing.
Customer must provide product data to ChannelAdvisor using a data feed, API or the user interface. Customer is responsible for the setup and maintenance of its accounts with third party providers such as Google, Comparison Shopping Engines, and/or other feed destinations.
Limitations:. Data feeds features support product data feeds of up to 250,000 products.
Fees: Unless otherwise noted in the applicable Statement of Work, the following fees will apply to the Digital Marketing Module.
- A recurring Subscription Fee for Self-Service access to the Digital Marketing Module, or a recurring Service Fee for Managed Services associated with the Digital Marketing Module.
- A variable fee based upon either Ad Spend or GMV of the Customer.
- “Ad Spend” means the total amount of “cost per click” fees Customer spends on the Network Site(s) associated with the Digital Marketing Module.
- “GMV” or “Gross Merchandise Value” means the sum equal to the value of Customer’s products processed for sale using any Service (for example, sold on a Network Site or Customer’s e-commerce website). GMV excludes shipping, sales tax, and, where applicable, VAT and GST, if the Network Site itemizes these amounts. GMV is calculated at the time of completion of checkout by a buyer. For purposes of calculating GMV, GMV is converted to the appropriate currency stated in the applicable SOW on a daily basis (using Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as the standard time) applying the applicable rates at http://www.currencysystem.com/currencyserver/feeds/ or a similar service that ChannelAdvisor reasonably designates from time to time.
- Upfront Fees, Startup Fees, Setup Fees, Launch Fees, and/or additional fees may also apply, as stated in the SOW.
Fulfillment/Shipment/Inventory/Taxes. Customer is responsible for fulfilling all its buyers’ orders. Customer must ship all products purchased through a Network Site within a commercially reasonable time after Customer has received payment for the products. As between ChannelAdvisor and Customer, title and risk of loss remains with Customer at all times. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining inventory levels sufficient to support its sales of products and comply with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) “Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule” set forth in 16 CFR Part 435 as updated from time to time.