ChannelAdvisor API Consulting Services
The API Consulting Services are intended for the ChannelAdvisor REST API only. The API Consulting Services are performed by a ChannelAdvisor consultant and directed toward answering Customer questions about the capabilities of the REST API, advising Customer on best practices of the REST API, and proposing solutions to obstacles and/or objectives described by Customer involving the REST API. Upon request, ChannelAdvisor will provide limited change support and issue management services related to the ChannelAdvisor SOAP API; new integrations using the SOAP API are not included.
- 1-Hour Session:
- What it is:
- Q&A for Customer and/or their developers who want more information about how they can work with the ChannelAdvisor REST API;
- Scoping for Customers who intend to utilize an additional, longer session; scoping includes initial descriptions of Customer problems or desired changes;
- Referral to 3rd party developer, if commercially feasible
- What it is NOT:
- An immediate solution to extensive or complex issues
- If the ChannelAdvisor consultant completes the scoping prior to expiration of the entire hour, the consultant may start an additional session if Customer has already purchased that session.
- 5-Hour Session:
- What it is:
- In-depth Q&A with ChannelAdvisor Support personnel, directed toward:
- Setup support
- Change support
- Issue management
- 10-Hour Session
- Same offering as 5-Hour session
- Intended for Customers whose issues require additional time.
- Consultants will not troubleshoot Customer’s back-end application code.
- Only the JSON API call that Customer sends to ChannelAdvisor will be reviewed. All other issues are Customer’s responsibility.
- Initial Contact: The ChannelAdvisor consultant (“Consultant”) will reach out to the Customer contact via email to schedule the initial 1-hour session via telephone and WebEx screen-share. During the 1-hour session, if Customer needs additional time for deeper consulting, the parties will discuss options for purchase of additional hours.
- Response Times: Consultants will be available via email, with the following estimated response times:
- Four hours during EST business hours – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- By the following business day, if the response comes after EST 3:00
- By end of day on the next business day, if the response comes after 3:00 EST on Friday or during the weekend.
- Communication Methods: Consultants will be available via telephone and WebEx screen-share conferencing.
- Calls and WebEx meetings must be mutually agreed upon at least four (4) hours in advance
- Consultants are available for calls and WebEx meetings from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST
All Consultant effort spent in relation to Customer’s project, even if not spent directly consulting with Customer via phone, is applied to the bundle of hours purchased.