ChannelAdvisor’s Where to Buy Local solution provides a seamless connection from your website and marketing campaigns to your preferred offline retailers.
- Ease the path to purchase by allowing consumers to find the closest retailer with your products in-stock
- Strengthen retailer relationships by generating demand while supporting local retail promotions
- Diversify your sales channels by promoting all of your retail partners
- Maintain near-real-time stock status at selected offline retailers through the use of on-demand inventory availability tracking
- Gain insights into preferred products and retailers by geography
How It Works
- Easily integrate ChannelAdvisor’s Where to Buy Local solution into your website or digital campaigns via a custom-built widget or API
- Define your top offline retail partners
- Consumers see the offline retail partners that carry your products, including address, phone, directions and store hours (when available)
- Display on-demand product stock status for supported retailers
- Promote click-and-collect programs at select retailers
- Include product- or category-level local promotional messaging by retailer, city or individual store
- Once you activate the Where to Buy Online Local, you’ll be able to assess impressions and clicks by product, category, retailer and retail store location
Partnerships for Product Carriage Data
It’s not always easy for brands to determine product carriage and inventory stock for many local retailers. This is particularly true with consumer packaged goods, fast-moving consumer goods, and grocery at smaller retail outlets. Some retailers don’t include this information for consumers on their websites either. In this case, alternate sources of data might be needed to provide a comprehensive view of local product availability.
ChannelAdvisor has partnered with Nielsen and NPD to provide additional product carriage data when required. Work with your ChannelAdvisor representative to see if this solution is right for you.