Digital Shelf Search Performance allows brands to measure share of search results on e-commerce sites to identify opportunities for content improvements or advertising that can lead to increased visibility and sales.
- Automate search results tracking to gain a full understanding of which products appear when consumers search on retail e-commerce sites
- Optimize your product pages based on an understanding of the keywords that drive results
- Identify advertising opportunities based on organic performance, whether that be investment in new campaigns or savings
- Monitor share of brand over time to counter competitors’ strategies
- Understand the advertising environment by determining which keywords your competitors are sponsoring and monitoring your sponsored campaigns
Share of Brand
Measure how many products your brand places on the digital shelf.
Brand Placement Trends
See how results evolve over time.
Best Sellers Tracking
Include best-seller ranking pages in your analysis.
Detailed Search Listings
Dive into the details of each search results page.
High Frequency Updates
The data is regularly refreshed so that you have the latest results.
Data is tracked from the start of your service; you don’t need to store Excel files.
Detailed reports and dashboards are available for your analysis or you can use third party dashboards with our API.
We let you know when there are large price drops.