Managed Services for Marketplaces
Named the #1 channel management provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000 for eight years in a row, our account managers will ensure you’re making the most of every opportunity. We’ll optimize your product data, resolve errors, manage promotions and set up daily deals.
Most importantly, we’ll strategize with you to customize an action plan for growth — whether that means maximizing your presence on Amazon or choosing the right mix of additional marketplaces for expansion. And thanks to our longstanding relationships with Amazon, eBay, Walmart and others, you’ll be first to know about new opportunities as they emerge.
Our in-house industry experts can help you:
- Fine-tune your advertising strategies across Amazon, eBay, Walmart and more
- Develop competitive pricing strategies
- Accurately forecast inventory
- Benchmark against the competition
- Show consumers where to buy your products
- Take your business across borders
- And much more!
Managed Services for Digital Marketing
Our team of certified solution experts are available to guide it all — from paid search and social media advertising to Google Shopping and Amazon Advertising. Each year, hundreds of successful brands and retailers rely on us to manage bidding, analyze performance and identify opportunities for growth.
With the strength of our software and more than two decades worth of e-commerce experience on your side, you can rest assured that every strategy and suggestion will result in more traffic and sales.
Our team of certified Digital Marketing experts can manage your:
- Paid search: We’ll optimize bids, identify new audiences, track conversions and more.
- Social media advertising: From Pinterest Rich Pins to Facebook and Instagram dynamic ads, our dedicated specialists know how to increase visibility and sales.
- Google and Bing Shopping: Our e-commerce experts are ranked among the best in the industry by Google and Bing.
- Amazon Advertising: Gain a true competitive edge when you work with advertising experts who work exclusively in e-commerce marketplaces.