- Autumn 2016
- Spring 2016
- Autumn 2015
Optimize your e-commerce. Find more customers.
Effectively reaching a mass audience of online shoppers is no longer a given. Consumers have options now. Millions of them. Rather than listing your products and waiting for customers to find you, you need to find them, predict their needs and strategically intercept their interest with your products.
Find your customers on marketplaces.
Marketplaces continue to eat the world. The major marketplaces are growing larger, and new, specialized marketplaces pop up every day.
Welcome to the ChannelAdvisor Expanded Product Suite: Autumn 2016. We’re giving you access to millions of new consumers on more marketplaces around the globe. But more than that, we’re helping you optimize the way you sell on marketplaces. updated reporting dashboards for Amazon, easier access to promotional campaigns on eBay and more.
In the most recent product suite expansion, we’re giving marketplace sellers:
- An optimized Amazon selling experience through an overhauled and customizable Amazon 360 dashboard, new optimization dashboard, enhancements to Sponsored Products
- New Rule-Based Repricer for Jet.com, as well as a new Algorithmic Repricer for Amazon and Jet.com
- Access to millions of new customers on international marketplaces through Access ChannelAdvisor
- Support for Amazon India and connection to one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in the world
- Better control over your eBay promotions through eBay promoted listings and Promotions Manager
Find your customers through digital marketing.
Today’s customer is unpredictable. They’re on Facebook. Then Google. They’re searching on their phone. Checking Instagram. You can’t afford to wait for their attention. Your digital marketing strategies need to find them when they aren’t even shopping.
Our latest integrations provide key support for the latest in product advertising, giving you a strategic advantage everywhere from Google to Facebook and Instagram.
In the expanded product suite, we’re allowing digital marketers to:
- Add expanded text ads to optimize the top-of-the-funnel strategies on Google and mobile devices
- Reach the enormous audience of Facebook and Instagram through carousel ads and dynamic ads
Guide the consumers of your brand to the best path to purchase.
We’re giving you access to more data and smarter analytics, so you’ll know who is shopping for your products and when. Insights into consumer intent within regions and postal codes to track product demand
In the expanded product suite, we’re allowing brands to:
- Get access to advanced Buy Local reporting, including up-to-date local inventory, heat maps and more
E-COMMERCE IN FOCUS.
As e-commerce grows and expands, retailers and manufacturers face more challenges. You have more channels to worry about, more metrics to compare yourself against and more inventory to manage.
The key to your success will be leveraging innovative technology to zero in on the essential strategies for your business — and filter out the rest — from a single computer screen.
With the 2016 Spring Release, we’re bringing the expanding world of e-commerce back to your fingertips with data-driven insights, fulfillment tools, new channel integrations and more.
Marketplaces in Focus.
- Organize your Amazon efforts and make data-driven decisions with the predictive analytics in our revamped Amazon Insights
- Create an inbound shipping plan and view vital stats, analytics and opportunities for growth with the FBA Inventory Management dashboard
- Connect with new consumers by integrating your product line with Walmart, one of the world’s largest retailers
Digital Marketing in Focus.
- Allow the data-driven insights of Digital Marketing Benchmarking to give you perspective on your performance, the performance of your competitors and your future direction for Google Shopping
- Get strategic about the customers you target with Google RLSA and Customer Match
Branded Manufacturers in Focus.
- Enable customers to find retailers with your products with new Buy Local functionality, as well as the new report center
- Provide actionable insights about online assortment, merchandising and pricing with Product Intelligence
Launching You Into the Next Era of E-Commerce. Buckle Up.
The next era of e-commerce is upon us. It’s an era in which marketplaces are multiplying overnight, and quick, smooth access is vital. It’s an era in which intelligent, data-driven analytics are not just nice to have, but essential for success. And it’s an era in which product-based advertising has evolved and begun to blur the traditional boundary lines of e-commerce.
But worry not. The 2015 ChannelAdvisor Autumn Release is your official launching pad into the future. Our newest tools, insights and functionality will not only guide you through the changes of today, but prepare you for the e-commerce innovations of tomorrow.
Are you ready for a new era of e-commerce? Buckle up.
A New Era of Marketplaces.
- Expand your global footprint to include marketplaces in Latin America and Europe
- Reach a broader set of emerging marketplaces enabled by the Access ChannelAdvisor program
- Use mapping suggestions from the Sears Categorizer to automatically list products under the correct category
A New Era of Analytics.
- Allow data-driven insights of ECOMpass Benchmarking to give you perspective on your performance, the performance of your competitors and your future direction
- Leverage intelligent FBA Analytics to gauge the cost and performance of your FBA products
A New Era of Product Advertising.
- Own the Amazon search results page with Amazon Sponsored Products
- Get full support for Facebook’s dynamic product ads, including ad previews, performance comparison and reporting
- Optimize your digital marketing by levering the experience of our Managed Services team