The Two Pillars of Amazon Success
Do you ever feel frustrated by where your products rank in the Amazon search results? With more competition — armed with increasingly bigger ad budgets — fighting for consumer attention, it can feel like a losing battle.
Success on Amazon starts with visibility. And these days, better visibility on Amazon requires two things: great content and advanced advertising.
Watch this advanced webinar with an Amazon expert from ChannelAdvisor, Ryan Barker. He’ll walk you through the building blocks you’ll need to master to create the two essential pillars of an effective Amazon strategy, including:
- Navigating first-party vs. third-party relationships
- Enhancing product display page elements
- Optimizing brand registry and A+ Content/Enhanced Brand Content
- Boosting Buy Box metrics
- Utilizing product reviews and ratings
- And more
- Aligning on search terms
- Leveraging product data
- Selecting targeting options
- Understanding the “what and why” of automatic and manual campaigns
- Assessing the competitive landscape
- And so much more
If you’re ready to jump in, learn more and apply proven strategies to increase your chances that shoppers will see your products on Amazon, we want you to.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out what you can do to become a serious Amazon seller and be seen by your target customers.