[Internet Retailer] 2019 Amazon Report
Insights and analysis on the most important developments by the most influential company in e-commerce.
Amazon’s ability to drive revenue from its rapidly growing Amazon Web Services business and thriving advertising business — that has quickly emerged as the third-largest digital advertising platform in the United States — has enabled Amazon to thrive even as it generates little to no profit from its retail operations.
This report explores Amazon’s various business lines to help explain how this massive company exerts its influence over nearly every aspect of the retail industry. Read this report to see:
- Amazon’s share of US e-commerce and retail sales and growth
- Amazon’s GMV: First- vs. third-party split
- Top 500 retailers that sell on Amazon
- Amazon Prime Day sales and growth
- Top products sold on Amazon for Prime Day
- And more