[Forrester Report] The 2021 Holiday Planning Guide
For many retailers, end-of-year holiday sales account for a significant percentage of annual sales and revenue. No surprise, then, that merchants start planning early. This report reviews how US consumers experienced holiday shopping in the midst of the 2020 pandemic, including findings from research partner Bizrate Insights. This research helps retailers and brand manufacturers plan for the 2021 holiday season, including areas such as marketing, customer service, fulfillment and security.
- Holiday 2021: Extended shopping, physical/digital integration, mobile power
- Make marketing, service, fulfillment and security agile this holiday season
- Plan for marketing authenticity and adaptability
- Help busy, stressed customers with value-add info — at the right time
- Develop fulfillment operations to build customer delivery confidence
- Increase customer trust by proactively preparing for security scenarios
Download the Forrester Report now.