[Forrester Report] Predictions 2021
Logistics, Malls, Payments, Brands and Regulations Affected By COVID-19 Will Change Retail Forever
Read this new Forrester report to learn more about these key takeaways:
- To adapt and grow in 2021, digital business pros at retailers and brand manufacturers will prioritize logistics, distribution and payments — and must adapt to regulation.
- Retailers, brands and even mall operators will invest in a portfolio of new logistics and payments solutions for changing markets, consumers and business partners.
- Savvy brand manufacturers will finally take control of their distribution and business destinies, including smart, deliberate distribution via select partners and direct-to-consumer (DTC) initiatives.
- States, agencies and courts will keep a close eye on privacy and data protection practices and, in the US, finally review Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
- Retailers and brand manufacturers must set themselves up to successfully, continually reinvent themselves.