Branded Manufacturers: Learn How to Boost E-Commerce Opportunities
For branded manufacturers, e-commerce has shaken up traditional channels and presented new ways to engage with consumers and drive sales. Consumers are now knocking on the virtual doors of brands to learn more about products or purchase them directly from the source. At ChannelAdvisor, we recently acquired E-Tale, a global Where to Buy solution used by top brands around the world. With this acquisition, we now support brands at all stages of the online journey, from partnering with retailers to selling directly to consumers.
Join us to learn about ChannelAdvisor for Brands, the industry’s first holistic e-commerce initiative that enables brands to boost product sales and complement activities on other e-commerce channels.
You’ll leave the webinar knowing how to:
- Capture website traffic and improve the consumer experience by connecting shoppers directly with buying options
- Leverage marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, and understand how to best manage your Amazon relationship
- Easily and automatically manage retailer integrations to ensure products are in stock
- Turn website and digital marketing efforts (such as social media, email and video) into online sales channels
- Gain intelligence on how customers interact with marketing efforts and transact on retail partner sites
- Strengthen relationships with channel partners
- Make the most of the latest e-commerce statistics and trends relevant to brands
- Understand some of the cross-border trade (CBT) options available for brands
- Complement other direct and indirect sales strategies