Cdiscount have grown tremendously to become the leading e-commerce marketplace in France, with 24 million unique visitors every month.
Founded in 1998 in Bordeaux, they have a clear ambition: to reference as many attractive products as possible and ensure a high quality of customer service based on a fully integrated logistics network.
Cdiscount offer a wide range of products including:
- Household appliances
- Personal appliances
- Cultural goods
Cdiscount sell this array of products as a retailer and host them as a marketplace where more than 13,000 sellers offer millions of products. The site offers the possibility of fast and flexible home delivery or collection at one of the company’s thousands of pickup points throughout France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, and Portugal.
Their loyalty program Cdiscount à Volonté is very efficient, and almost one third of the site’s orders involve it. Cdiscount also host a business-to-business (B2B) marketplace.
Cdiscount have managed to maintain the agility of their model, the audacity of their teams and proximity to their customers, which enables them to become a valuable destination for e-commerce and to continue to invent tomorrow’s e-commerce.
With ChannelAdvisor, e-merchants can easily manage their Cdiscount activity and day-to-day orders. The marketplace’s technology enables sellers to efficiently create product listings and update their stocks and prices on a regular basis.
- 24 million unique visitors per month (as of Q1 2019)
- 10 million active customers
- 100 million products in all categories
- Autonomous fulfilment service with a network of 24,000 pickup points for both small and heavy products in France
- 13,000+ merchants already selling on Cdiscount
Why choose Cdiscount:
- Access to support during the onboarding phase with a dedicated account manager
- Wide range of products
- 24 million visitors (statistically, one in three French households)
- Leader in France for big products (+30kg) delivery
- Largest network of pickup points in France, a delivery method widely used
- Average increase in sales volume of 80% for sellers who enroll in fulfillment program*
No commitment. Unlimited number of products in your catalog. Open setting of shipping costs and methods.
Subscribe via this link and benefit from a 3-month free subscription!
Reach out to Cdiscount today.
* Study conducted from January to December 2019 on a representative sample of products before and after using the Cdiscount Fulfilment service.