What We Look For
As the e-commerce industry continues to evolve at a lightning-fast pace, it’s the energy and enthusiasm of our people that keep us at the forefront of innovations.
“When hiring, I seek grit, persistence, determination, curiosity, adaptability, competitiveness and scientific orientation. By scientific orientation I mean fact and evidence-driven, hypothesis-forming and willing to change your mind.
These traits are ingredients for limitless potential in people. The antithesis of dogma, pedigree, privilege and entitlement.”
– David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor CEO
What We Offer
Working at ChannelAdvisor definitely has its advantages, with an array of benefits designed to help you do your best work. Here are a few of the highlights:*
Health & Wellness
- Full health coverage: 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and low premium cost for dependents
- Comprehensive dental care: 100% employer paid dental care for employees and low premium cost for dependents
- Other benefits: Short & long-term disability, group life insurance and long-term care insurance
- On-site fitness center: Join for a small fee and get access to modern equipment including: a CrossFit
multi-station, boxing machines, treadmills, elliptical machines and more
- On-site cafe: The Perk Cafe serves the entire Starbucks menu and offers breakfast and lunch items
- Coffee, tea and snacks: We love our coffee and tea! Added perk – enjoy free, organic coffee from Larry’s Beans. You can also purchase a snack, drink, sandwich and more from our Micro Market anytime.
- Paid time off (PTO): It starts at 15 days a year and increases annually
- Holidays: Eight public holidays with two floating holidays to be used at your discretion
- Maternity leave: 100% paid maternity leave for all new mothers in the US for the first 12 weeks following the birth of a child
- New parent PTO: Seven days of PTO to new parents in the US to use during the first 12 months following the birth or adoption of a child
- A Day to Give Back: One day of PTO to use each year for volunteering and/or community service
Productive Work Weeks
- Employee referral bonus program: Employees who identify and help attract top talent are always rewarded
- Flexible work schedules: Employees have various options at the department level for adjusting work schedules and environments
Through “A Day to Give Back,” ChannelAdvisor employees have the opportunity to use a full day of PTO each year to volunteer in their communities. We’ve stocked aisles at the Goodwill, loaded local rescue mission trucks and helped area food banks ensure no one goes hungry.
Women’s Leadership Group
We are committed to guiding and empowering women at ChannelAdvsior by supporting them to develop valuable professional skills through education, networking and inclusion. We host educational and networking meetings every other month for all women at ChannelAdvisor globally. The meetings include presentations from female executives — both internal and external, a book club, lunch and learns, happy hours and more.
*Benefits vary by region
US Headquarters at Perimeter Park
The US office is located in the Perimeter Park office park in Morrisville, NC.
- Centrally located: Easy access to Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex and Chapel Hill with close proximity to I40, I540 and RDU International Airport
- Walking tracks: Get outside for some exercise and enjoy over 7 miles of walking trails and sidewalks
- Food truck rodeos: Every Tuesday enjoy lunch with a rotating number of local food trucks
- Great neighbors: We’re in great company with several Fortune 500 companies nearby
What Employees are Saying
“We are a collection of driven, animated, intelligent, bold, passionate individuals and you can feel it the moment you walk in the door.”
– Heather Stone
Manager, Sales Development
“At ChannelAdvisor, I’m immersed in an atmosphere of smarts. Every day is a learning opportunity and an opportunity to have a meaningful impact.”
– Robert Sullivan
Senior Manager, Purchase/Procure to Pay