We’re getting a lot of requests about how CyberMonday is doing and we’ve been tracking what we call the Cyber-Five on a daily basis. So throughout CyberMonday we’ll be updating this blog post hourly or so with trends we are seeing. Note: If you are on an RSS reader, you won’t get a new feed for each post so you’ll need to manually come visit to see the updates.
The updates will be in most recent on top format with the ‘last updated’ section. telling you the latest time we have updated.
LAST UPDATED: 4:09 pm ET
- 3pm ET – SSS CyberMonday sale are holding steady at 46%
- 2pm ET – SSS CyberMonday sales are up 46% y/y as of 2pm ET.
- 1pm ET – SSS CyberMonday sales are up 47% y/y as of 1pm ET.
- 12pm ET – SSS CyberMonday sales are up 49% (slowed a little more, fingers crossed for re-acceleration at lunch hour ET)
- 11am ET – SSS CyberMonday sales are up 54% (slowed a little, will pick up at lunch I think)
- 10am ET – SSS CyberMonday sales are up 58% (accelerating)
- ChannelAdvisor customer eBags reports they are up 53.2% as of 11am, so this datapoint isn’t too far out there.
- 9am ET – SSS CyberMonday Sales are up 53% (next update around 11am)
- 8am ET – SSS CyberMonday sales are up 48%
- 7am ET – SSS CyberMonday sales are up 47% (UK driving some very strong sales)