At ChannelAdvisor, we’re always looking for ways we can help your business grow. One of the biggest ways we know we help our customers is by providing a structure for support, strategy and — ultimately — success using the ChannelAdvisor software.
We’re proud to introduce the brand new, easy to navigate, and highly-collaborative ChannelAdvisor Community. ChannelAdvisor customers can log in using their platform credentials and click through to access the full community. Not a customer yet? No problem! You can still access some parts of the Community and get a feel for it.
The ChannelAdvisor Community is an e-commerce news feed, a community-based support system and an information resource — all rolled into one. It’s where our customers stay up to date on industry trends and platform updates. It also serves as a direct line to experienced e-commerce experts ready to help you solve whatever challenges you face. But mostly, it’s a community of like-minded sellers and industry thought leaders.
Here are a few key areas where you can access industry leading strategy and support:
- My Support Center — your portal to your cases, favorite articles you’ve saved, and common requests like billing questions and user management
- Knowledge Base — home to nearly 2000 articles of step-by-step instructions and best practices
- What’s New — all our latest feature updates to help you stay at the cutting edge of e-commerce optimization
- Forums — where you can start or join a discussion with your peers and ChannelAdvisor employees
If you were a frequent visitor to our SSC, you may notice a few differences to the layout and structure of the new Community:
- Predictive Search — Use the search or the category filter on the Knowledge Base to find exactly what you are looking for. We’ve removed the navigation pane on the left to reduce confusion and allow you to direct your own search.
- Getting Started — The most commonly used pages are on a prominent position on the homepage and represent a category in the Knowledge Base.
- E-commerce Strategy and Fundamentals — We know you want more advice and strategy to help your business, so the E-commerce Strategy page provides just that. The Fundamentals page is your link to technical know-how and basic steps to help you get the most out of ChannelAdvisor software.
We’ve put together a short video to walk you through the new site — and we welcome your feedback! You can reach us at email@example.com.