Happy Force Awakens day everyone!
Today we are out with episode 6 of the Jason and Scot e-commerce podcast.
This week’s topics include:
- Jason was in Korea for this podcast while I was in the US so we discussed what he learned about e-commerce, retail and payments in a country that is even ahead of China on many of these technology adoptions.
- We talked about how Holiday 15 is shaping up
- Then we covered some of the rumors around flash sale sites and what is going on there.
- And of course much much more.
Where to listen
The blog is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
Jason has all the links mentioned in the show here and here is the Soundcloud live stream:
This blog was written by Scot Wingo, co-founder and executive chairman of ChannelAdvisor