Gain a Competitive Edge at IRCE 2017 with ChannelAdvisor
Will you be at the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition in Chicago next month? Get ready to spend some quality time with ChannelAdvisor! We’ll have several opportunities for you to connect with our e-commerce experts, including:
- Industry insights and tips at booth 607
- Expert advice at a special Amazon workshop
- One-on-one digital marketing strategy sessions (advance booking required)
The 13th annual IRCE conference is your chance to ask the experts your most pressing questions — and get up-to-speed on the latest trends in digital marketing and marketplace growth.
If you want to come away from the conference with a serious competitive edge, here’s what we recommend:
See What’s New at ChannelAdvisor @ Booth 607
This will be the place to learn about the newest technologies and latest methods for supercharging e-commerce growth. Stop by booth 607 to hear about:
- Competitive dashboards that turn big data into profitable insights. For example, ChannelAdvisor’s Competitive Environment Dashboard for Amazon makes it easy to see where you’re losing market share or identify new opportunities for growth.
- Benchmarking technology that allows you to pull from more than $8 billion in GMV to see how your performance stacks up against the competition in environments like Google Shopping, eBay, Walmart.com and Jet.
- Algorithmic repricing that works in the evenings, on weekends and while you sleep to help secure more Buy Box, Best Offer and above-the-fold positions.
- Product feed tools that make it easier than ever to optimize content and stand out on Facebook, Instagram, Google and more.
- Order fulfillment options you can use to streamline drop-shipping, manage fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and integrate with preferred shipping label providers such as FedEx and USPS
Join ChannelAdvisor’s Co-Founder for an Amazon Workshop
Whether you’re a third-party seller in need of tips for Amazon’s Seller Central or want advice for selling first-party through Vendor Central, Amazon and Me is a can’t-miss event.
Scot Wingo, ChannelAdvisor’s Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, will be hosting this popular workshop when it returns to IRCE on June 6 at 8:45 a.m. Wingo’s opening session will cover need-to-know basics for Amazon’s latest major initiatives such as Central network and much more.
Request a 1:1 Digital Marketing Strategy Session
How would you like to strategize with ChannelAdvisor’s Vice President of Digital Marketing Strategy? Link Walls will be holding one-on-one strategy sessions with select IRCE attendees. Potential topics include:
- Steps you can take to make advertising a key driver of sales growth on marketplaces
- What ChannelAdvisor can do to make 2017 your best year yet on marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Jet and Walmart.com
- How to automate the process of optimizing product content for Local Inventory Ads, Facebook, Instagram and more
- We have a limited number of 30-minute strategy-building sessions available. To request a one-on-one meeting with Link, head over here to secure your spot.