Note: This is a regular feature published by ChannelAdvisor highlighting the Same Store Sales (SSS) across our wide range of thousands of retailers and billions in GMV. Details on the SSS including background, methodology, disclaimers and schedule can be found in this post.
To help our over 2,700 retail/brand customers measure how they are benchmarking for the Holiday peak season, ChannelAdvisor publishes more frequent updates to our Same Store Sales (SSS) in November/December.
Here is our schedule for Holiday 2014:
- Tuesday November 11 – We’ll have a look at the first week of November
- Monday, November 17- We’ll have an early read on the second week of November.
- Monday, November 24- We’ll report an early read on the third week of November and November MTD trends pre-Thanksgiving.
- Thursday, November 27 (Thanksgiving) – We’ll share an early read on Thanksgiving Day trends.
- Friday, November 28 (Black Friday) – We’ll share Thanksgiving Day report as well as an early read on BlackFriday.
- Saturday, November 29 (Cyber Saturday) – We’ll be releasing complete Black Friday details.
- Sunday, November 30 (Cyber Sunday) – We’ll be sharing Cyber Saturday results.
- Monday, December 1 (Cyber Monday) – We’ll be releasing Cyber Sunday results and an early read on CyberMonday.
- Tuesday, December 2- We’ll be reporting complete Cyber Monday and Cyber Five updates.
- Monday, December 8– We’ll release complete November SSS results with added color, plus a Holiday update and a look at the first week of December
- Monday, December 15 – We’ll take a look at the second week of December and Holiday YTD.
- Monday, December 22- We’ll see how things are looking during the third week of December and for Holiday YTD.
- Wednesday, January 7- We’ll share December 2014 SSS and Holiday wrap up.
This blog post was written by Scot Wingo, CEO, ChannelAdvisor.