Episode 32 of the Jason and Scot show is now available and we have an awesome guest for you this week:
The conversation covers a wide range of topics including Greg’s background, Amazon Strategy, Channel Conflicts, MAP pricing, Counterfeit products, and innovating new technologies including IBM Watson, and ApplePay.
Don’t forget to like our facebook page, and if you enjoyed this episode please write us a review on itunes.
Episode 32 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Thursday, June 16, 2016.
Where to listen to the Jason and Scot E-Commerce Podcast
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- Google Play now has podcasts (yeah!) so you Android-ers can find us here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- TuneIn – We are now live on TuneIn as well here.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
You can also play it right from here if you’d like: