In episode 16 of the Jason and Scot e-commerce podcast, we have a news update focused Target’s Q4 results, The Sports Authority, an update from Mobile World Congress and a new segment – Book reviews where I cover ‘Originals‘ and Jason goes over the Elon Musk biography.
Jason, over at RetailGeek, has the highlights of items we cover and links to any articles mentioned in the podcast.
Where to listen to the Jason and Scot E-Commerce Podcast
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- TuneIn – We are now live on TuneIn as well here.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
You can also play it right from here if you’d like: