In episode 15 of the Jason and Scot e-commerce podcast, we have a short news update focused on the Google SERP changes and some Amazon news and then we spend the bulk of our time interviewing one of the ‘founding fathers’ of e-commerce, Peter Cobb. Peter is co-founder and board member over at eBags and also serves with Jason and I on the shop.org board. Having been in the industry for > 17yrs, Peter is like tapping into an endless spring of knowledge and we really enjoyed his insights on the show.
Jason, over at RetailGeek, has the highlights of items we cover and links to any articles mentioned in the podcast.
Where to listen to the Jason and Scot E-Commerce Podcast
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- TuneIn – We are now live on TuneIn as well here.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
You can also play it right from here if you’d like: