ChannelAdvisor is excited to announce a new, standalone repricing and analytics solution designed to help elevate your Amazon business.
ChannelAdvisor Elevate for Amazon harnesses the power of ChannelAdvisor’s repricing technology into an easy-to-use, standalone interface.
The new solution has been designed to help Amazon US sellers of all sizes and categories increase Buy Box attainment, maximize profits and keep ahead of the competition on Amazon. You’ll be able to:
- Discover new pricing opportunities
- Use algorithmic repricing to win the Buy Box and maximize profits
- Leverage velocity repricing to move stale inventory
- Monitor your competition closely
- Maintain control over pricing decisions across your product portfolio
And the best part? Anyone can try it with no long-term commitments.
Free 30-Day Trial
Amazon US sellers can explore the solution free for 30 days, which includes an Amazon account analysis and pricing opportunity analysis. The self-service onboarding process allows you to get started quickly. In addition to the ChannelAdvisor registration page, Elevate is available via the Amazon Appstore.
Should you decide to continue at the end of the trial, the system will prompt you for payment information. The commitment is on a month-to-month basis, and you can cancel at any time.
Why Use Elevate?
ChannelAdvisor Elevate for Amazon includes a Pricing Console that enables you to assess the competitive landscape, make quick decisions and take immediate action within a single view. You’ll also have access to a number of repricing techniques, which you can use individually or in combination, including:
- Algorithmic Repricing — Provides advanced algorithms to do the work for you by automatically adjusting prices to achieve both sales volume and profits within the constraints of SKU-level maximum and minimum prices that you define.
- Rule-Based Repricing — Gives you more manual control to define specific pricing strategies in exactly the way you want.
- Velocity-Based Repricing — Enables you to automate price adjustments based on sales velocity, allowing you to, for example, attempt to achieve higher margin on fast-selling products or increase velocity by lowering prices on slower-moving items.
Take Your Business to New Heights
ChannelAdvisor Elevate provides access to the same Amazon repricing technology that makes tens of millions of pricing changes daily for hundreds of successful Amazon sellers.
Sign up today for your free trial and learn what it can do for you.