The e-commerce floodgates have opened, and online retail sales are currently growing five times faster than offline sales. What does that mean for you?
In 2018, it means more money will be spent on digital advertising than ever before. It means even greater marketplace influence from Amazon, eBay and other channel leaders. And it means the war for fast, free shipping will continue to separate winners from losers.
In short: E-commerce is growing noisier, faster and more complicated. Do you have the tools and strategies in place to unleash your online potential?
On March 7, you’ll have an unparalleled opportunity to learn from many of the industry’s leading voices at our first webinar conference, E-Commerce Unleashed, an event designed to give retailers and brands actionable strategies for today — and better results tomorrow.
What: E-Commerce Unleashed: Actionable Strategies Today. Better Results Tomorrow.
When: Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 12-3 p.m. EST
The exclusive, three-hour online conference will feature sessions led by some of the biggest names in e-commerce — including Google, Facebook, Pitney Bowes and many more.
In addition to two keynote sessions, by David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor CEO, and Beth Segovia, ChannelAdvisor vice president of services, the conference will consist of two simultaneous tracks, each with three breakout sessions.
Track 1: Marketplaces — Over three strategic sessions, marketplace leaders will outline the many techniques you can implement today, including:
- Driving buyers to your Buy Box with advanced Amazon advertising strategies.
- Maximizing ad spend and ad performance to receive a faster ROI.
- Getting noticed on eBay by implementing easy tips to capture interest in your products.
- Taking control of your shipping, while saving money, increasing speed and performance.
Track 2: Digital Marketing — Join industry experts for three dynamic sessions focused on cutting-edge methods for optimizing your digital marketing strategies, including:
- The latest devices and actions to drive audiences to your products.
- Tactics to engage and convert browsers into buyers.
- New industry trends and data to benchmark your success.
- Cutting-edge technologies to segment and reach customers in more ways than ever before.
That’s six hours of content jam-packed into three hours. The full webinar conference will provide you with the e-commerce insights and tactics you need to achieve better results in 2018 and the years to come. Stay tuned for the full agenda in the coming weeks.
Don’t miss this opportunity to kick up your marketplaces and digital marketing efforts and unleash your e-commerce potential.