User Conference Agenda Sneak Peek: The Countdown is On!
What should every brand and retailer know about the e-commerce landscape right now?
Answering this seemingly straightforward question is no easy feat. But our e-commerce experts are up to the challenge. In fact, this is the very first workshop topic at ChannelAdvisor’s October 8-9 User Conference: What Everyone Ought To Know About Marketing, Selling and Fulfilling.
Or, if you’ve been using our e-commerce platform long enough to be ready for the “master class,” you’ll hear about automation strategies and pro tips for engaging consumers throughout the buyers’ journey.
And that’s just for starters. Our specialists have been hard at work to craft the perfect agenda that addresses all of your most pressing questions around marketing, selling and fulfilling.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect.
For New Users: Leapfrog the Learning Curve
If you’re still new to ChannelAdvisor and have been using it to manage your marketplace presence for less than a year, plan to attend the Essentials track. Over the course of seven information-packed workshops, you’ll get expert tips on:
- An essential look into Amazon and eBay advertising. In this workshop, attendees will discover the critical importance of ads on two of the world’s most popular marketplaces.
- Winning on price and setting your multi-channel pricing strategy. Get everything you need to be successful with a multi-channel pricing strategy that leverages algorithmic repricers and keeps you compliant with marketplace price policies.
- Automation that makes life easy. Discover how you can start using our platform’s powerful automation tools to free up your time. We’ll show you exactly what you need to do to automate even your most cumbersome manual tasks.
For Experienced Users: Put Your Growth on the Fast-Track
For sellers with several years of experience using the ChannelAdvisor platform, we’ve created the Experienced track to help you reach the next phase of growth. You’ll discover:
- Advanced ways to supercharge Amazon and eBay advertising. The advanced techniques in this session are based on insider knowledge you can use to improve conversion rates and drive sales.
- An experienced look into marketplace expansion strategies. Learn how to effectively evaluate marketplaces and determine where to sell next — both during the coming holiday season and beyond.
- The path to zero wait time for deliveries. These advanced techniques will have you routing orders quicker, delivering to doorsteps faster and saving tremendous amounts of both time and money.
For All Attendees: Be Inspired During Rare Networking Opportunities
Throughout the conference, you’ll have ample time to share ideas and be inspired by other ChannelAdvisor customers. Use our handy topic cards to fuel insightful discussions during lunch, and then get even more proven strategies during our All Star Users panel. These aren’t your standard networking breaks: They’ve been very purposefully designed to help you quickly identify new and creative methods for supercharging your e-commerce growth.
In addition to the workshops outlined above, you’ll have ample opportunities to get one-on-one advice in our Ask-the-Expert sessions and learn from super users in our All Star Customer panel.
Are you a current ChannelAdvisor customer? Still need to reserve your spot? Seats are limited, so don’t wait too long. Register today before the window closes. View the full agenda and register today at channeladvisor.com/user-conference.