May 15, 2009Introducing a new blog in the ChannelAdvisor Family… Amazon Strategies
Hey everyone – Scot Wingo here. I’m excited to announce to Searchmarketing.com readers that we’ve added a new sister blog to our family – Amazon Strategies. We’ll be covering selling on Amazon, which we think of as a marketplace @ CA, in detail.
This will be the only time we probably cross-post here, so be sure to subscribe to that feed if it’s of interest to you. With 91m active-buyers and new PPC programs like ProductAds for those that don’t want to ‘sell on’ Amazon, more and more retailers are taking a look at Amazon.
To recap the various areas you can read ChannelAdvisor’s thoughts on ecommerce channels:
- eBay Strategies – News, analysis and strategies for optimising your sales on eBay.
- Amazon Strategies – Our newest blog, focused on advanced amazon strategies for ProMerchant, ProductAds, FBA, CBA, etc.
- CSE Strategies – Everything related to Comparison Shopping Engines. There’s more coming in 2009 for CSEs than any time I’ve seen in the last year – stay tuned here.
- SearchMarketing.com – We have a team of paid-search geniuses at ChannelAdvisor that spend day and night optimising search marketing campaigns for hundreds of top retailers.
- Blog.channeladvisor.com – Product-related thoughts from some of our top engineers, product managers and services folks at ChannelAdvisor.
- Strategy and Support centre – For our customers, we provide even more in-depth strategy and channel details in the SSC (new beta is out check it out!)
Oh yeah – almost forgot – we’re kicking off Amazon Strategies with a post that is intented to answer the FAQ we keep getting: How big is Amazon Prime? You can go direct to that post here.