A quick reminder for everyone that tomorrow at 2pm ET we are hosting a webinar to go through eBay’s changes in detail, give some guidance on what you can do now to prepare for the changes and
You can signup for the webinar here
and if you can’t make it ‘live’, I’ll be sure to post a replay.
After the webinar, I’ll continue with the third part of the eBay changes series and the VSL advanced strategies (because yes they do change with the Sept changes).
Finally, we’ve combed message boards, this blog’s comments, twitter and other sources and come up with are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the eBay changes and we’ve clarified them all with various folks at eBay to help make sure everyone is 100% clear about the changes. There’s more urban legend and misinformation (and corresponding concern/outright panic) this time around than I’ve seen before.
If you have any questions that still remain from the announcements last week, feel free to email me, or leave them in comments or tweet them to me
The top areas we’ll be covering are:
- eTRS program – how and when is this calculated?
- Can one buyer essentially destroy my eTRS discounts?
- Recent sales changes– tell me more! Does this (RS/impressions) replace RS or ? How is it calculated, what is in (and not in) the dashboard,
- Why did eBay make this change?
- I currently have ‘position 1’
- While this release has lots of positives, the changes most likely to impact sellers negatively are the insurance change and changes to ‘featured’ listings. We’ll cover those in detail as well and offer up some ideas to help you should these impact your business.
FYI – for the webinar we’ll be using the twitter hashtag #CAECW (ChannelAdvisor ebay changes webinar) so feel free to start tweeting up some Q’s that way too.