Welcome back to Channel Advice, our video series designed to answer some of your most pressing e-commerce questions in bite-sized clips.
Today’s episode was filmed live in San Diego at Catalyst 2018, where we sat down with Lila Snyder, Executive Vice President, President, Commerce Services, at Pitney Bowes.
Lila is an expert in complex topic of fulfillment, so we talk to her about how consumer expectations have changed around fulfillment, what matters most to modern consumers, how to optimize the post-purchase experience and what sellers need to think about when expanding their global footprint.
Interested in learning more about fulfillment, our partnerships with industry leaders like Pitney Bowes or how ChannelAdvisor can help you optimize your shipping operations, reach out to one of our e-commerce consultants today.
Are you just now hearing about Channel Advice? Make sure to check out the five previous episodes below:
- Episode 1: Getting Rid of Excess Inventory
- Episode 2: Optimizing Post-Holiday Strategies
- Episode 3: Maximizing Facebook Ad Performance
- Episode 4: Leveraging eBay’s Promotional Tools
- Episode 5: Optimizing Mobile Strategy with Google
- Episode 6: Chinese Consumers and ‘The New Retail’
We love hearing from you, so be sure to send all of your e-commerce questions to email@example.com (or Tweet to us with the hashtag #ChannelAdvice).