As the number of products consumers buy online outpaces the purchases they make in-store,* the stakes for seasonal sales success are higher than ever. Consumers will soon be turning to hundreds of online channels — Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon, eBay, Walmart and many more — to find, research, review, price-compare and purchase billions of dollars worth of holiday gifts.
With more than a decade’s worth of deep roots in the industry, ChannelAdvisor’s executive chairman and co-founder has all the insights sellers need to dominate the holiday competition. Listen to the on-demand recording with Scot Wingo to hear about:
- Lessons learned from the 2016 holiday shopping season
- Current trends and recent industry shifts that stand to impact seasonal spending
- The latest e-commerce developments that should be on your radar
- Important dates to plan around
- Best practices for the 2017 season
You’ll gain the kind of inside knowledge that can only come from an industry pioneer who’s been analyzing seasonal sales strategies for more than two decades. So if you attend just one webinar for the 2017 holiday season, this should be it!