The much-anticipated annual Insite event will be hosted in Sydney next Tuesday, the 16th of September. This powerful half-day conference will feature a line-up of the top names in the e-commerce space, including representatives from Google, eBay, NORA, the ARA and Trade Me.
Insite will bring together industry heavyweights and many of Australia’s leading retailers for a jam-packed afternoon of presentations, panels, in-depth discussions and networking opportunities.
What can you expect?
In the space of a few short hours, attendees will learn about the latest and upcoming online retail trends, and how to harness this knowledge for business growth in the multichannel landscape – both in Australia and on the international stage.
This month ushers in Google’s mandatory switch from the current product listing ad (PLA) campaigns to the recently released Shopping campaigns format. As navigating the transition and optimising for the new format can be a tricky task, Google APAC Regional Product Expert Kate Conroy will speak to the changes at Insite and how retailers can shape up their Shopping campaigns for the coming holiday season.
Retailers can also look forward to fireside chats with Dick Smith Digital Marketing and Insights Manager Tasman Page and director of Pushys Online, Glen Navratil, both of whom will share valuable wisdom from their own online experiences.
For the first time, ChannelAdvisor Insite will feature a cross-border trade panel to help equip retailers to take advantage of this growing trend. The eclectic panel will include a range of perspectives on entering international regions via marketplaces and comparison shopping engines, with speakers:
- Neil Thomas, general manager APAC, Shopbot
- Conrad Bain, global development manager, Trade Me
- Chris Morley, e-commerce director, Premium Australia Foods
In another exciting first, Mark Gray, APAC managing director at ChannelAdvisor, will release the results of a joint study with the Australian Retailers Association (ARA) and reveal insights into the state of Australian e-commerce in 2014. This presentation will be followed by an expert panel that will speak to the study’s findings and the implications for the future of Australian online retail. The panel will include:
- Sue Anderson, director of programs, Australian Retailers Association
- Ben Franzi, GM global e-commerce platform sales, Australia Post
- Paul Greenberg, executive chairman, National Online Retailers Association
What else can you look forward to?
- Enjoy a networking lunch and post-conference reception with like-minded retailers and some of the largest online channels
- Exchange best practices, learn about new innovations, delve into the latest technologies, and stay ahead of your competition
- Receive expert-led training on ChannelAdvisor products and services
ChannelAdvisor Insite Sydney 2014 will be held at Doltone House (Pyrmont), 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, on Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 12 p.m. to 5:45 p.m AEST, followed by a networking reception.
Blog post by Shani Flynn, ChannelAdvisor marketing copywriter, APAC