Digital Marketing: It’s on everyone’s minds these days. The battle to keep up is seemingly never-ending — new platforms are popping up, old ones are constantly updating, new devices are being introduced and consumer behavior is always changing to stay on top of the latest trends.
In 2014, we rolled out Digital Marketing as the newest addition to our product lineup to calm your worries and streamline your focus on the essential channels your business needs to be seen on.
With the 2016 Spring Release, we’re making the management of all your channels, metrics and inventory that much easier with new features and updates we’ve added to our Digital Marketing platform and services.
Digital Marketing Benchmarking
In 2015, we launched Marketplaces Benchmarking. Now, we’ve added Digital Marketing Benchmarking into that suite, so you can stop worrying about whether your competitors are crushing as hard as you are on Google Shopping. We’ve even included mobile data in the benchmarking reports [insert stat about mobile being important, link to article].
Benchmarking Dashboards for Google Shopping
We’ve added a slew of new features to make your life (and your Google Shopping campaigns) easier to manage:
- CPC Comparison: Review how your cost per click (CPC) compares with other advertisers’ within a specific category. Use this view to evaluate results and determine if you should adjust your campaigns and bidding strategies.
- CTR Comparison: Getting a high click-through rate (CTR) is essential to your campaign success, as it affects your Quality Score and costs. Use this comparison tool to analyze how your CTR compares with other advertisers’ in different categories.
- Conversion Rate Comparison: Evaluating your conversion rate is an important aspect of your Google Shopping strategy — converting browsing users into purchasing buyers. Use our conversion rate comparison data to benchmark against other advertisers within various categories to adjust your campaigns accordingly and beat out your competition.
- ROAS Comparison: Benchmark your Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) compared with that of other advertisers to understand the overall effectiveness and relative profitability of your campaigns.
- Impression by Device: Curious to know how much of a competing advertiser’s traffic is coming from mobile? View how your impression share by device compares with that of other advertisers for a specific category.
Do you ever get frustrated by those sad, lonely, abandoned shopping carts that potential customers are leaving behind unattended? Often with one (or many!) of your products still in it?
About 70% of all online shopping carts are abandoned, but Google’s got the goods to bring that number down, and we’ve got the RLSA support to make sure that you can continually improve results in your Google AdWords campaigns.
- Segmentation by Audience: Quickly view revenue and performance data across all campaigns and ad groups for each audience
- Apply Audiences: Easily include or exclude audiences for an ad group and/or campaign
- Audience Library: Quickly view which audiences are associated with which campaigns
- Assign/Edit Bid Modifiers: Easily assign and edit bid modifiers for all audiences assigned to an ad group
Bing Shopping Campaigns
You’ve got your Google Shopping campaigns up, running and down pat, but why stop there? We know you’ve heard of Bing, and it’s about time that you started using it to continue to grow your business.
Why Bing? With an estimated 350,000,000 unique monthly visitors, Bing is the second most popular search engine in the world. While the advantages of advertising on Google, the most popular search engine in the world, are obvious, Bing could offer a more cost-effective option for your pay-per-click (PPC) product advertising campaigns. We’re excited to announce full support for Bing Shopping Campaigns via our Digital Marketing platform, as well as the option for full management of your campaigns via our talented Managed Services team.