After nearly a year in development and a six month beta, we are very excited to announce the general availability of Inventory Driven Search, our ground-breaking new way to market a complete catalogueueue of products through paid search.
More and more, consumers are searching for specific products by make, model and part number, or they are copying and pasting product titles into search engines to find a retailer. While broad keywords will catch these searches too, the savvy retailer who can deliver a targeted ad using the right long tail keyword will see a big improvement in ROI. At the same time, building coverage for every product will increase the quantity of traffic.
Using ChannelAdvisor’s robust inventory management system, the new Inventory Driven Search feature allows retailers to create unique ads, keywords and ad groups for each product while ensuring that only in-stock products are being advertised. Retailers can now:
- Automatically create campaigns and ad groups specific to their products
- Automatically pause ads for out-of-stock products and reactivate them when the products come back into stock
- Create “never stale” ads that are product specific and always updated based on changes in product data such as price, brand and promotions
- Create keywords automatically using a powerful data-transformation engine
- Monitor product-level keyword performance using interactive dashboards