As the industry leader in e-commerce, ChannelAdvisor is committed to connecting its clients with the cutting-edge of consumer behavior. And in today’s online landscape, that connection requires optimization.
In our latest product release, we’re providing retailers and branded manufacturers with the tools to optimize your product data, optimize your online strategies and find your consumers: where they shop, how they shop and when they shop.
Because for retailers and brands, effectively reaching a mass audience of online shoppers is no longer a given. Consumers have options now. Millions of them. Rather than listing your products and waiting for customers to find you, you need to find them, predict their needs and strategically intercept their interest with your products.
For retailers, that means smarter strategies on more marketplaces and highly targeted digital marketing campaigns. For brands, that means gathering actionable data about your customers and leveraging it to provide a smoother path to purchase.
Anyone can list their products. It’s the next step — the most important step — that will make or break online businesses: optimization.
Are you ready to find more customers? Then it’s time to optimize your e-commerce.
Find Your Customers Through Marketplaces
- Deal Planner: The Deal Planner allows eBay sellers to automate the process of planning promotions. Sellers can select items and adjust quantity, price, subtitles and/or shipping rates during a specified time window.
- eBay Promoted Listings: eBay sellers can gain a much-needed edge on competitors by making their products more visible in the eBay search results. Like Sponsored Products on Amazon, eBay’s Promoted Listings help you benefit from the higher visibility but are only charged per conversion, not click.
- eBay Promotions Manager: Enables eBay sellers to create and manage all promotions and discounts for their product listings on eBay.
- Widgetized Dashboard: Allows sellers to optimize their Amazon strategies with a smarter, customizable dashboard and user interface. The new Amazon 360 Dashboard serves as a centralized location to optimize all Amazon listings, providing direct access to the FBA Dashboard and the ability to mix and match other optimization views.
- Amazon Repricer Enhancements: ChannelAdvisor’s Repricer with Pricewatch has an improved algorithm for tracking competitor pricing and allows retailers to reprice multiple ASINs at once.
- Amazon Sponsored Products Enhancements: Retailers are still able to increase visibility in Amazon search results through Sponsored Products, but now have the ability to set goals for the ACOS (average cost of sale) and auto pause campaigns to avoid overspending. Sellers are unable to do this on Amazon today.
- Access ChannelAdvisor: Retailers have access to up and coming international marketplaces like Tanga, Flubit, ManoMano and Lazada through an easy integration process.
- New Marketplaces: Retailers can now reach millions of new customers through ChannelAdvisor’s integration the Amazon India and Otto marketplaces.
Find Your Customers with Digital Marketing
- Performance Driven Social Suite: Our suite includes full support for dynamic ads, which includes both Facebook and Instagram Dynamic ads.
- Facebook — The suite features full support for image ads (both single image and carousel) and offers performance-driven recommendations for what products to feature
- Instagram — Using our Data Transformation Engine, companies can send their product feeds directly to Instagram so they can retarget consumers with image-based ads for products they’ve already expressed interest in purchasing
Google Expanded Text Ads: Optimized for mobile, expanded text ads give more ad copy space for a stronger description and more visibility.
Guide the Consumers of Your Brand to the Best Path to Purchase
- Buy Local Reporting: Our newest dashboard has four widgets that brands can use to gather more data about where and when their products are selling with their retailers. They can track campaign performance, top categories, top retailers and view a product heat map. Sellers can also view and export associated reports on all data from the Report Center.
To learn more about our expanded product suite — and how ChannelAdvisor can help you optimize your e-commerce and find your customers — view the on-demand webinar or contact us today at 866-264-8594 or firstname.lastname@example.org