Don’t Miss ChannelAdvisor at IRCE 2018!
IRCE 2018 is nearly here, and we couldn’t be more excited. With an incredible lineup of speakers and industry leaders — Seth Godin, Warby Parker, Eloquii, Houzz and many more — we expect to learn a lot during this year’s Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition.
More importantly, we can’t wait to connect with you.
If you’re going to IRCE, leave room in your schedule to grab a fresh-baked cookie at booth #607. Our e-commerce experts will be on hand to discuss our latest product release and new features, including:
- Amazon Advertising Support for First-Party Sellers to manage and track ads, create custom date range reports and make bulk changes to bids and keywords.
- Performance-Based Pricing that lets you use create dynamic product prices that are automatically adjusted based on sales performance.
- Profitability Reporting, where you can get a consolidated view of your most important data, such as marketplace commissions, advertising fees and fulfillment expenses, in one review-ready report.
- Retail Content Management for quickly creating, mapping and updating product information to meet the requirements of various retailer templates.
- Shipping Management Suite, which enables constant connectivity to UPS, FedEx, Pitney Bowes, USPS and Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime.
- First-Party Order Support to simplify management of wholesale and drop-ship orders when selling on retail sites such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair and Overstock (plus many more).
In addition, if you’re looking for a new way to reach more consumers, ask to speak with one of our product specialists about Google Shopping Actions. We’ll show you how this fast-growing transaction platform can be used to get your products in front of purchase-ready shoppers.
As a key exhibitor, ChannelAdvisor’s booth will also be the place where you could win a Google Home. And should you decide to participate in IRCE’s “Win the Wheels” drawing, stop by for the tour sticker you’ll need to be entered to win a new car to be given away by IRCE.
The 14th annual IRCE conference is your chance to ask the e-commerce experts your most pressing questions, and to get up-to-speed on the latest industry trends.
Can’t wait to see you there!
ChannelAdvisor will be stationed at booth #607 during IRCE 2018. The conference takes place June 5-7 at McCormick Place West in Chicago, Illinois. More details can be found on the IRCE website.