Countdown to Catalyst: An Immersive E-Commerce Learning Experience Designed By You, For You
There are so many e-commerce industry trade shows, many boasting thousands of attendees, sponsors and keynote speakers. The result? A collection of noisy, confusing and circus-like shows, promising “something for everybody” — but what they often miss is the most important part of any conference … you.
As a seller, you are competing in a blazing-fast market that changes every day. So, you don’t need a one-size-fits-all trade show; you need a focused, immersive e-commerce learning experience. You need the scoop on proven, actionable strategies that can help you sell more today and be ready for whatever comes your way. You need to connect with retailers, resellers and brands who are just like you, constantly striving for new ways to reach more customers, sell to highly empowered consumers and fulfill at “I need it now” speed. You need relevant and practical insights from successful e-commerce leaders that are tailored to your business needs. You need to leave the conference with new tactics and tools you can put to work for your organization.
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Americas 2018 is an immersive e-commerce learning experience that is designed by you, for you. We surveyed recent Catalyst attendees and have customized the event based on their feedback to provide you the best learning and peer-to-peer experience. That’s why there isn’t a tagline for Catalyst 2018. The theme is you. This is your Catalyst.
Justifying the ROI of any conference can be a challenge. Unlike shows that are all style and little substance, Catalyst is an immersive learning experience that will leave you with plenty to talk about when you return to the office. Here are the top 10 reasons you need to be at Catalyst:
10. Connect with marketplaces, fulfillment partners, digital media organizations and payment providers in our sponsor pavilion.
9. Meet new peers from companies just like yours during the networking breaks.
8. Compare notes with subject matter expert contemporaries at the Topic Table discussions where you can dive deep into marketplaces, digital marketing, fulfillment and brands.
7. Gain brand-new insights from sought-after keynote speakers and leaders who are in the trenches with some of the most challenging issues facing e-commerce companies today, including: Bozoma Saint John, chief brand officer, Uber; David Spitz, CEO, ChannelAdvisor; Doug Stephens, Retail Prophet; Kara Swisher, co-founder and executive editor, Recode; Maureen Mullen, co-founder and chief strategy officer, L2; Scott Stratten, president, UnMarketing; and Scott Harkins, SVP customer channel marketing, FedEx.
6. Master your craft with hours of in-depth and relevant content best suited for you.
5. Take home practical tools and effective strategies that you can put to work for your organization.
4. Sharpen your skills in workshops that go a level deeper on critical topics, including best practices for brands, digital marketing trends, fulfillment tips, e-commerce for the automotive aftermarket, commerce changes in China and steps to future-proof your business.
3. Get answers to your most challenging questions from ChannelAdvisor’s team of e-commerce gurus in the “Ask the Experts” sessions. Make sure you ask them really tough questions!
2. Choose your User Conference adventure with customized content based on your level of expertise on the ChannelAdvisor platform — Essentials and Experienced.
1. Celebrate your newfound knowledge at one heck of a party on the USS Midway.
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Americas takes place April 17–19 at the San Diego Convention Center. To help you justify the ROI of participating, we’ve created a short 1-minute assessment you can take and print out the results to share with your manager.
To reserve your spot and get more information on breakout sessions, User Conference and more, visit https://catalyst.channeladvisor.com/. Use the promo code Blog9946 to save an additional $100 off your registration.