How should you focus your e-commerce efforts without overextending yourself and your resources? Or better yet, how can your company ride the cutting edge of e-commerce innovation without wasting time and money chasing trends and fickle consumer behavior?
We, of all people, understand the complexities of selling online. Emerging marketplaces, consumer trends and technology advancements can make it difficult for retailers and branded manufacturers to chart the right course for the future.
ChannelAdvisor’s 2015 Spring Release helps you scale smarter by providing several options to help you broaden your reach, deepen your customer base, adapt to new selling strategies and analyze the metrics that matter.
A Broader Reach
- Cross borders to find millions of new marketplace customers in Latin America and Europe with eBay Austria, eBay Switzerland and MercadoLibre’s Cross-Border Trade (CBT) program.
- Widen your domestic footprint on Jet, the highly anticipated new online marketplace.
- Target your digital marketing through Facebook’s dynamic product ads to increase conversions and grow sales.
- Promote your products the way you want with Bundles technology with variations.
- Send the right message to each customer on each marketplace with Customizable Invoice Templates.
- Use the Product Group Generator to automate how your Google Shopping campaigns are structured, so your campaigns are always optimized and your products stay in sync.
- Save time and money by using the Order Consolidator to combine shipments to the same eBay customer.
- Make better decisions and gain efficiencies with Product Performance and Pricing Insights for Amazon.
- Get a global perspective of your products and track conversion with new widgets for eBay and other marketplaces.
- Use suggestions from the new eBay Categorizer to quickly and more efficiently list your products under the appropriate category.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll explore each update right here on our blog. Tune back next week for a deep dive into our support for Jet, marketplaces in Latin America and Europe, and Facebook’s dynamic product ads.
Blog post by Jordan Nowlin, social media and blog manager, ChannelAdvisor