Surprised to see some of your products purchased by consumers in a country across the world? Curious as to why you keep shipping the same products to addresses in Colorado? Is this uptick in orders a fluke, or part of a trend that you’ve missed?
Whatever’s going on, it’s worth spending some time analyzing the patterns — and then figuring out how to adjust your strategies to benefit from them.
We know that managing your product data can be an ongoing, arduous task that can leave you without a sense of accomplishment. Sometimes you aren’t sure if you’re hitting the mark or missing it.
Well, the new widgets included in this year’s Spring Release bring you actionable insights that you can use to measure your performance and help you make decisions that can take your business to the next level.
Let’s explore the new insights and widgets.
Product Performance and Pricing Insights for Amazon
The Product Performance dashboard includes insights into best-selling products and Buy Box ownership. With the Best Sellers report, you see all the top sellers on Amazon, whether they’re trending up or down and whether you stock each product. There is also a report that gives you visibility into whether you’re the Buy Box owner for a listing.
When you want to dig into the details on a specific product, you can jump into the SKU-level Product Performance view, where a storehouse of useful information awaits you:
- Your product information for title, cost, price and quantity
- How Amazon is promoting the item with the title and ASIN
- Whether you’re the Buy Box owner, and if not, what price and shipping costs the owner is offering
- What errors are associated with the product
- Total sales counts and gross merchandise value (GMV) for the last 30, 60 and 90 days
- Total price performance with the Pricewatch graph plotting your price, the Buy Box owner’s price and Amazon’s price side by side over time
- How your sales were affected by changes in price offers for the time
ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces Widgets
In addition to the Amazon widgets mentioned above, there are additional Marketplaces widgets that can measure and follow the demand for your products both domestically and around the world.
- Track Global Demand: Within ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces, you can now track the global destinations for every single package you sell on a marketplace, see which countries buy most of your products and where your sales are lacking. You’ll also be able to discover where you might need to add a new warehouse.
Not only do you get to see exactly where your products are shipping to around the globe, but the heat map view gives you a great international visual for the number of orders and your GMV from global shipping destinations.
- Gain Global Shipping Program (GSP) Insight: For eBay sellers participating in eBay’s Global Shipping Program (GSP), we’ve got you covered.
Get insight into your international customer base by looking at the destinations for all your eBay GSP orders. Then use that data to drive informed decisions about where you should expand next.
- Discover Lack of Demand: For eBay sellers, the final widget takes the inverse approach and shows you exactly which products haven’t been selling well. If your products haven’t sold in a while, make adjustments to your strategy to increase your sell-through rate and ranking within Best Match search.
Having access to this information will help you stay on top of your sales trends, find answers to your questions about demand and bring to light possible growth opportunities.
Blog post by Jordan Nowlin, social media and blog manager, ChannelAdvisor