Welcome to ChannelAdvisor Pulse, our monthly e-commerce newsletter. We’ll be posting each month’s edition to the blog, but if you’d prefer to have it delivered directly to your inbox, sign up here.
The Big 3: Advanced Advertising Strategies for Amazon, Facebook & Google
You’re probably already advertising on one or all of the Big 3 — Amazon, Facebook and Google — but a mere presence on each isn’t enough. These are the most competitive advertising sites in the US so the basics won’t cut it. Getting your products seen by consumers requires an understanding of the key features at your disposal and a strategic plan to make the most of them.
Watch on-demand what became our most popular webinar of the year so far. You’ll learn advanced, cutting-edge strategies for Amazon Advertising, Google Shopping and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads. If increasing product visibility is important to your business, you don’t want to miss this one.
Other Featured On-Demand Webinars
- Advanced Amazon Advertising for Brands and Retailers: Turn Shoppers Into Buyers
- Expand & Grow on Marketplaces: Where Should You Sell Next?
- Where to Buy in 2019: Technology to Modernize the Consumer Experience
Synergee Fitness Sees Serious Results: 287% in Annual Growth
Several years ago, Synergee Fitness decided to augment its revenue by selling fitness equipment online. And it worked. But as the online business grew, it faced a familiar challenge: managing inventory and resolving listings errors across multiple channels. Synergee turned to ChannelAdvisor and has seen revenue increase 287% year over year. Find out how this company did it in this video.
On the Blog
- Marketplace Madness: What’s Your Amazon Game Plan?
- There’s Never Been a Better Time to Take Your E-Commerce Business Global
- Amazon Advertising Adds 7 ‘New-to-Brand’ Metrics for Search Campaigns
- [eBook] 7 Best Practices for Selling on Marketplaces
- [Retail TouchPoints Report] Leveraging Marketplace Momentum
- [Overview] ChannelAdvisor Managed Services for Marketplaces
As e-commerce grows, so does the number of packages that get returned. It’s almost become part of the online shopping process for consumers. Companies that don’t offer a simple way to send products back lose business. Return logistics can no longer be an afterthought for brands and retailers that want to stay competitive. Check out this guest blog, Brand and Retailers: Don’t Make Reverse Logistics an Afterthought, for more details.
Did You Know?
According to eMarketer, digital video ad spending in the US will nearly double by the year 2023 — and ultimately exceed $58 billion. This rapid rise will be driven by the proliferation of mobile video, connected TV, social videos and other outstream formats.
Are you testing video ads? Experimenting with your video strategy now will put you ahead of the game.
Want ChannelAdvisor Pulse delivered directly to your inbox each month?