The e-commerce industry is evolving faster than the rate pumpkin spice products hit shelves this time of year. We’re in an era in which marketplaces (and products offered with a pumpkin twist) multiply overnight, data-driven analytics are essential and product-based advertising blurs traditional e-commerce boundaries.
But unlike the pumpkin spice craze, e-commerce isn’t seasonal — it’s a continual evolution that’s exponentially gaining more retailers, brands, consumers and channels of demand.
But worry not. The 2015 ChannelAdvisor Autumn Release is equipped with our newest tools, insights and functionality to not only guide you through the changes of today, but also prepare you for the e-commerce innovations of tomorrow.
A New Era of Marketplaces
- Expand your global footprint to include marketplaces in Latin America and Europe with Amazon Mexico and Cdiscount
- Reach a broader set of emerging marketplaces with the new Access ChannelAdvisor program
- Use mapping suggestions from the Sears Categorizer to list products under the correct category automatically
A New Era of Analytics
- Allow the data-driven insights of ECOMpass Benchmarking to give you perspective on your performance, your competitors’ performance and your future direction
- Leverage intelligent FBA Analytics to gauge the cost and performance of your FBA products
A New Era of Product Advertising
- Own the Amazon search results page with Amazon Sponsored Products
- Get full support for Facebook’s dynamic product ads, including ad previews, performance comparison and reporting
- Optimize your digital marketing by levering the experience of our Managed Services team
Over the next few weeks, we’ll explore each update in detail right here on our blog. Tune back next week for a deep dive into the Sears Categorizer, as well as our support for Amazon Mexico, Cdiscount and many emerging marketplaces via our Access ChannelAdvisor program.
More of a visual learner? Join us for the 2015 Autumn Release webinar on Tuesday, September 29 at 11 a.m. EDT. ChannelAdvisor product experts will demonstrate and explain each update in the release. Sign up today!
Blog post by Jordan Nowlin, social media and blog manager, ChannelAdvisor