There have been lots of comments left on this blog about what CSEs do poorly and some ideas for how they should be doing things better.
I want to open the floodgates.
I want to hear from all of you merchants, CSE execs / employees, e-commerce junkies and anyone else who has ideas for their ‘perfect-world’ CSE.
What I want to do is gather your ideas, ideals, feedback and more and structure it in a new post later this week.
- How would you send, track and manage feeds? Would feeds even exist?
- How would you pay for search placement, if at all?
- How would your perfect-world CSE promote the best merchants? The best deals?
- Would social shopping be a factor?
- What about SEM? How would you like your products promoted on the search engines?
- Email marketing resources
- What would it look like? How would it make users find your products better?
- Which CSE do you think does the best job right now? How could it build on top of that experience?
- Would it be creative like Jellyfish Smack? What other “game-like” options would it offer?
So, here’s the invitation. Your forum is just a click away.
Written by Scott Hurff — scott.hurff at channeladvisor