Pricing and Promotions allows brands to track brand and competitive product prices, providing an understanding of longer-term trends and relative market positioning.
- Identify the source of major price movements, including which channel partners are leaders and which are followers
- Support channel negotiations by using pricing history
- Anticipate pricing lifecycle trends to help forecast sales by using price history data from previous product launches
- Quickly identify potential pricing mistakes so that they can be addressed
- Monitor retail channel promotions to ensure that they are executed as agreed
- Understand market dynamics in order to reposition or reprice products to gain sales