The E-Commerce Opportunity in Canada
Did you know e-commerce sales in Canada are expected to grow 10.4% in 2022 — and the number of Canadian digital buyers is growing faster than what eMarketer forecasted? In 2021, the number of buyers surpassed 25 million, a feat not expected until 2023.
According to eMarketer’s 2022 Global E-Commerce Forecast Report, Canada is ranked tenth in the world for retail e-commerce, with online sales at 13.6% of total retail.
Top online stores in Canada, including Amazon, Walmart, Costco, HomeDepot, Apple, Canadian Tire, BestBuy, Wayfair and GapCanada, have seen dramatic growth and performance. And third-party marketplaces are quickly rising as Canadian brands and retailers are widely incorporating them into their online strategies.
ChannelAdvisor can help Canada-based brands and retailers:
- Scale within the current market region with access to the marketplaces in Canada and expand globally
- Deploy product content in multiple feeds to reach new customers and strengthen retailer relationships
- Streamline efforts to enter or expand in the US market and provide tools and partners to achieve greater success
- Gain exposure on Canadian and US marketplaces with advertising services across Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Google and
- Provide personalized guidance and recommendations from our seasoned experts through our Managed Services